07/05/2013 10:16 PM
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
If a song has a mix of 3/4 and 4/4 time signatures, and needs to start in 3/4, it needs to use a 4/4 style and use F5 to set the first bar to 3/4. However, this means that the count-in will be in 4/4 when the song then actually starts in 3/4.

It seems to me that it would be a whole lot more practical if Band In A Box just produced the count-in using the same time-signature as the first bar of the song. If the first bar plays in 3/4, the count in should automatically be in 3/4. This would be a great improvement.

Hope others approve.

Regards
Trevor

07/07/2016 01:13 PM
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Good points.

07/28/2023 05:40 PM 89410 views
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
Another nudge. PG Music agree it's a good idea.

There are lots of "good ideas" here but I thought you had to get 100,000 views, 10 pages and 10 years first ?
Is this another issue where you are stuck:
Quote:
Get your programming sorted so you can implement things easily and quickly for both Win and Mac.
It's like the time signatures saga that got stuck in the way they are for so long because of how they were made, it's the same with the programming way you have been stuck in for so long. All of these issues are now manifesting, the dam is starting to show it's leaks, the lid is blowing off the pressure cooker because they kept being put off for song long.
Really you need to bite the bullet and New Ways of Doing Things, Quantum Leaps In Thinking
You have an old car with a good engine but you keep patching the body up, going off half cocked.

Quote:
... and the 255 bar limit and I'm sure some other things.