Hi! Windows all the way.

The search engine on my Microsoft Edge has AI built into it. It is amazing how quickly it will "fetch" what you ask it. A lot of it is helpful; some is not. I will replicate some searches and copy them in below:

None of this one worked:

To delete multiple notes in Band-in-a-Box 2020, you can select the notes you want to delete by clicking and dragging your cursor over them. Once you have selected the notes, you can press the Delete key on your keyboard to remove them 12. Alternatively, you can right-click on the selected notes and choose Delete Selected Events from the pop-up menu 2.

Neither did this:

To delete multiple notes in Band-in-a-Box 2020, you can select a note or a group of notes, then tap the Delete key. Alternatively, select notes, right-click, and choose Delete Selected Events in the pop-up menu 1.

I’m sorry to hear that the previous solution did not work for you. Here are some additional steps you can try:

Ensure that you have selected the correct notes before deleting them. You can select a note or a group of notes by clicking on them while holding down the Shift key.
If the Delete key does not work, try using the Backspace key instead.
If neither of these options work, try restarting Band-in-a-Box 2020 and attempting to delete the notes again.
If you continue to experience issues, please refer to the Band-in-a-Box 2020 User’s Guide 12 for more detailed instructions or contact their support team for further assistance.

That is about the sum total of my efforts.

Thanks,

Natcheztoo