Current version: BIAB 2024, 102, Ultrapack, upgraded from previous Ultrapack, upgraded from previous Audiophile.

I already reported this on another thread, but the discussion got sidetracked there, and I just want to make sure that this is not lost. I verified this problem in multiple tracks and multiple songs.
When I activate another drum track (in any other track, utility or not) other than the "original" drum track (even when the track is correctly set as "RealDrums (other tracks)" in the "Track Settings and Actions" window), the track will not generate until the end of the song, but it will stop well before the end, to an apparently random length.
I attached two pictures. The total song length is about 160 bars. As you can see, the first picture shows that the track (called drum 1) generated only up to bar 105, in the second picture the same track, just after regenerating and doing absolutely nothing else in between, generated only up to approximately bar 120. If I keep regenerating, I get different lengths, but never till the end of the song.
It looks like a bug. I can't find a good "reason" for it. It did not happen with BIAB 2023, as far as I know. Again, I experience this with any kind of RealDrums and with multiple songs (in fact, with all the songs I tried so far). It does not happen with regular RealDrums tracks, but only with "additional" RDs. Please PGM, take a look at this, as it's very convenient to have the possibility to use multiple RealDrums tracks in a song.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
generate 1.JPG (267.83 KB, 114 downloads)
generate 2.JPG (277.62 KB, 114 downloads)
Last edited by Jon Thomas; 12/10/23 01:34 AM.