Hi Folks,

While the Enchanted By Himself David Snyder is hiding out from his screaming fans, the real David decided to do something. So, as you know, sometimes I like to just play the guitar.

One thing I LOVE about some of the Real Tracks below is that they give me a chance to create that "Acoustic Alchemy" style I adore.

Here I am playing both acoustic guitar and what I would call "textural piano." The piano chords are not always the same chords everyone else is playing (i.e., I am laying different chords over the main ones), but the melodic notes in the piano are counterpoints to the guitar melody. It allows me to achieve a certain sound that I think causes you to take a deep breath at certain points. That is to say, I think there is a lot of "psychophysiology" in music.

Hope you enjoy. This is played on an Ibanez Acoustic Electric cutaway, I really love the tone of this guitar as it is, unadulterated. It is also crazy good for doing Gypsy stuff, so I am going to keep it for sure. smile

https://soundcloud.com/david-snyder-gigs4/missing-you-again

David Snyder: Guitar, Piano, additional instrumentation, mixing and mastering.

Music copyright 2023 by David Snyder

RealTracks in style: 1536:Bass, Electric, PopBelieve Ev16 065
RealTracks in style: 911:Piano, Electric, Rhythm SmoothBallad dry Ev16 065
RealTracks in style: 3906:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm SongwriterSlow16DADGAD Ev16 060
RealTracks in style: 3099:Organ, Rhythm AmericanaSlow16thsMike Ev16 060
RealDrums in style:Mallets and Smooth Brushes [Multi]