Jamstix 4?

I had been an adherent to JS 1 & 2 back in my early days. It was cool and I even upgraded to JS3. About that same time I discovered BB and quickly moved exclusively to the real drum tracks.

Recently I got the bug to get a slightly more custom drum track with more realistic sounding drums and started looking again at JS.

What I'm finding is that 4 is pretty cool.... The free version.... But, getting the rayzoon support to reply is like asking congress to move quickly.
I hesitate to move forward until I get some response from the company. Heck I'm locked out of the JS forum and the recovery function isn't sending the email. I remember that back in the early days with jamstix, Ralph, the guy who started the company, would actually email me back to work with me on solving the problem. Now.... Crickets.

It actually took me several days to get JS to work and produce sound. The free version has a very limited ability to save the project so..... Anyway... Just wondering if anyone else here is using it.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.