I have downloaded a lesson file, a solo transcription. The file is an .MGX file. Opens fine in BIAB 2024 (1109). Comes up in ZZJAZZ.STY, Bass and Piano are .mid files, and Real Drums. Trumpet solo is on Melody track, also a .mid file. Whole track sounds great, but the solo is a piano sound. Track is named Trumpet, but piano sound is what comes out. I right-click, Select MIDI Instrument (Patch), choose "Muted Trumpet", but not change in sound. How to make this sound correct?

Question 2(somewhat related): I have purchased transcriptions from a different provider, who has done great transcriptions of tunes that include the soundfile that he transcribed from. Soundfile plays, notation follows along. Without asking this guy directly how he did this, I'd like to be able to do the same for my students. Soundfile playing, notation in sync with the soundfile, potentially making a video of this for a student to play along with. How do I sync sound like this, along with my transciption of the performance?

Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Version 2024 (1111)
64 bit application
RealBand 2024 (1)
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4800MQ @ 2.70GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)