Sometimes I Still Think Of You

A simple song with a simple arrangement.

I spent a lot of time (a little over two hours) using BIAB's "Volume Automation" tool for calming both the acoustic guitar and acoustic piano, while trying to keep the overall volume consistent. The volume fluctuations in both were significant. It isn't as good as I'd like, but much better than it was. I intentionally left a few "soft" spots with the guitar for aural effect.

I usually have a challenge getting acoustic bass lines to be solid, but not boomy. This particular RT needed no touch-up. I left just as it was on the RT.

I think it's begging for a lyric, but so far, I have nothing. Maybe somewhere along the way, something will come to me. Anyway, here's the instrumental version.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Title:Sometimes I Still Think Of You

File:Sometimes I Still Think Of You.SGU

Key=E , Tempo 70, Length (m:s)=3:53

Style is _DREAMT.STY (Dreamt Country Folk Ballad)

RealTracks in style: 3121:Bass, Acoustic, PopHalfNotesPush Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 2825:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryPopMike12-key Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 3115:Guitar, Nylon, Background Folk16thsMelodicBrent Ev16 060
RealDrums in style:NashvilleBrushesBalladPushEv16: a: Sidestick, Brushes b: Brushes

Last edited by Al-David; 02/19/24 11:49 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops