If you can move up to Rv3 that will give you scripting API but you will have to convert your tracks to flac wav or mp3 etc.. to be able to easily and instantly transfer Biab tracks to Reaper now, otherwise you will have to wait more years for Biab to get decent DAW tracks let alone 48 tracks that could be even more years down the track as you need to wait a whole year in between each update to get the next step on the way to utopia.
The whole idea of Reaper is to give you that editing NOW otherwise it's year in year out waiting and hoping, and getting older......

The PLUGIN is being updated at the moment with fixes I suggested it needs, this includes the current PLUGIN rendering to Reaper track templates, these can be dragged in directly into Reaper from the PLUGIN track or SavedTracks folder, this should work in Rv2 as I just looked and it has Track > Insert Track Template.
I just tried the PLUGIN in v2 and it seems to work fine, but the Send won't work because no API but once they add the current fixes of being able to drag the track data (Track Template) from the PLUGIN tracks into Reaper it should work fine, but you will have to use wav files with Biab as v2 don't load wma. There is a decompress option in Biab to convert all to wav.

[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]