Welcome to the forum. What wave file did you analyze? When you drag or import a wave file of a song both programs are listening to a mixed song. there may be several instruments in it. Different instruments could be playing slightly different chords. Maybe the piano is playing the slash chord ad the guitar is not. Often when i play with a couple friends i might play a F# chord and the piano player a D/F#. The point it the ACW will get you close, but you may need to make a few corrections. They are not perfect for sure but close. If you look at a website like guitar chords plus you will find several versions of a song posted, each may have a few variations these are sometimes due to what people "hear".

I hope that helps. These tools are not perfect as there is no meta data in a wave file for the most part, unles it has been acidized.

Next time it might be a good idea to start a new thread. Just a suggestion.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 03/18/24 05:00 AM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.