Originally Posted by Birchwood
At my first listen I thought it was your own voice, but then I read it it was that synth vocal.
A good song about that nasty winter. I read RnAM told you here it is spring.
Well... I know where they live and I can tell you, there is no spring at all.
Sometimes a watery sun,, but spring...?

Back to your song: a lot of nice instruents you useed and especially the flute is wonderful.
It felt as if I was in the woods, walking through that snow, but still enjoying myself.
That's because I had my headphones with your song. Gave me a peacefull feeling, eventhough the weather is bad...
So, very well done. And I must not forget to mention the bg-vocals. They are very good!

Hans

Thanks Hans for your nice review, always pleasure to read your interesting thoughts smile Glad to hear that my song gave you a peaceful feeling, although it was so dark and without hope. It is interesting that winter is quite different in different countries, you probably don't have an idea how cold and snowy it can be here... and based on the news there is a chaos in traffic after a tiny snowfall in southern countries (here it is just normal routine). Unfortunately, this climate change has caused one thing I really hate, walking paths are icy through whole winter, because of continuous melting and freezing. In my childhood, there was just snow...

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube