Originally Posted by musocity
I just think implementing things would be a lot quicker and easier than Delphi, as you can see with the JUCE BBPLUGIN things get implemented quickly and look a lot better visually rather than taking a year in between each time that makes things very slow.

That's partially true, but we must keep in mind that the entire music engine framework was already developed and the plugin only had to take that output and handle and present it through a different interface. This would be a significantly lesser challenge than starting with nothing.

I agree that the graphics are improved in the plugin, but those same quality graphics could be rendered in other languages, including Delphi. There are even many 3rd party layered product tools available to deliver that. Restrictions in graphics presentation is really more controlled by the innovation of ideas of the developer(s).

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones