Originally Posted by DC Ron
Dan, this IS different, and REALLY nice! You're going to be a force with your developing Synth V skills. Lovely song, and the vocals are crisply arranged, as I would expect. Like the sparse arrangement, too. Looking forward to your next one!
Ron...I really appreciate your comments...it's a new frontier out there and I'm trying to learn the ups and downs...comments like yours encourage me to trek on...thanks...Dan

Originally Posted by BlueAttitude
Very nice indeed, Dan!
Those voices are almost perfect I think, I'm interested to read what our forum experts on AI voices will have to say, but I think you are almost there.
Nice song, very well produced as always.
Thanks Dave...yeah I hope the pros at this give it a listen...thanks for your response...Dan

Originally Posted by laurent4114
the vocal work is excellent with great mixing.
very pleasant to listen to.
Laurent
Laurent...so glad you enjoyed it...Dan
Originally Posted by jannesan
Wow, this sounds excellent! Very inviting title and the whole story lives up to it. The simple arrangement is very pleasant and doesn't need anything else to highlight the message. Great folk type of melody.
And those vocals... Hayden sounds very natural, the best Hayden I've heard so far. You have made great work with him, especially in the mixing. And those harmonies are sweet to my ears, very professional quality - your vocal experience really shows. Natalie sounds bit distant, but I guess that's how you intended it.
Janne
Hey Janne...yeah, I'm becoming attached to Heyden...he seems like a real nice guy and Natalie is gorgeous...the best thing is that they take instruction very well...thanks for your thoughts...Dan

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.