Originally Posted by jannesan
What a beautiful and positive song! A love story that runs through universe and time, "We’re babes in the arms of come what may" and many other rousing lines.

Love to hear your voice and Hayden supports perfectly, those long high notes are shivering. The chorus melody has classic feel.

The band is very pleasant, MIDI tracks support warmly and I really enjoy how all those instruments blend into the the colored tapestry of sound, reminding me of those many lives in the story.

Janne

Hi Janne.

It's always good to see you. I really appreciate your comment about "a love story that runs through universe and time". In saying that, you have summed up the whole premise with which I approached this song. You are a very perceptive man!

If you're interested, here is the story behind these lyrics...

Just prior to writing this song, I had watched the South Korean drama "Bulgasal: Immortal Soul" on Netflix. It's a very gripping, 16-episode thriller/drama that travels across time. I won't say too much about it as I don't want to spoil anyone's possible viewing experience.

So with this drama fresh in my mind, I thought I'd try and write a song that is more along the lines of a Science-Fiction/Fantasy trilogy (seeing many of the big writers in this genre like to write trilogies). My song's plot is different from the South Korean series but the overarching story in my lyrics definitely reflects my watching experience.

Thanks for taking the time to have a listen. I appreciate your time and your comments.
--Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024