First let me agree with my peers on this board in your talent of making BiaB hum along! Excellent.

I also want to comment on something you said and how it tied into a conversation I had just last night about musical influences. A friend of mine was in despair for his teens not having anything out there musically (commercial that is) that has any staying power as it once had. I told him though the conversation can take many directions one place I would take it is to the internet. Today, we have the ability to share our music more than ever in history with people from all over the world! And there are even occasions where an unknown commercial artist can actually influence another. And you noting Noel was a perfect example of that discussion.

These forums are cool. For example, I enjoyed your arrangement of this composition. That enjoyment may find its way in perhaps coming up with something that is influenced by that joy. And so it goes.

Kudos to all the musical contributors here. And it is also a great place for someone to start in the journey as a songwriter here as well!