Hello,
I want to use my set of favorite VSTi synths in Band in a Box 2010. I tried it in 'VST/DirectX Instruments/Plugins' window. There I can set the first synth in the first 'Plugin'slot without problem, but when I try to select any other VSTi in next slots, I can't do it, because only effect pluggins are listed in the rest of slot, not synths. That is normal or I am doing something wrong?.
While Edirol VCS is just fine, it is somewhat limited in the sound quality area. I just dream about to have sampler synths like Akoustik Piano, Trilogy, EZDrummer, Atmosphere and others loaded in Band in a Box. I heard about of some "virtual rack" software or plugins able to act as VSTi/DXi host, I don't know if that is possible or if even would work in BIAB. There are tons of great midi styles bundled in biab which I would love to combine with RealTRacks. I want not to use RealBand for this, RB always will have its chance in due time for more complicated edit task, in the meantime I want to stay and go easy in song writing with BIAB.
I would love to listen any advice about this. Thanks

* - Ginna - *