Carlos you are so right about the creative thing, i totally agree. Most folks will have their personal way of doing things, and those who work like you "on the fly" that is so cool. For me I am not that great of a musician, so time is on my side i have to be more methodical. For the poster who mentioned they really take the songs to a Sequencer for finish it might be important, but it might not. I thought it was at one time, and spend a lot of time trying to get there and in the end it did not matter really. I never finish a song in Biab, not enough options as to recording audio tracks and effects.

I tried Sampletank Omnisynth, but it was a bit shakey. I may someday try Chainer, but for me a good solid GM set like TTS get me to the next stage. It is really fun to hear how other work it give me ideas and i learn from each. By the way i played a couple of your songs for a friend the other night when he came over he loved it. Your music was perfectly his style. You have a new fan.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.