Hey Noel...you're too kind. Maybe it sounds so good because you're hearing it upside down! I'm happy to share our methods and info. BIAB has made songwriting/recording fun and affordable again. My first original album in 1986 cost over $20k in a big analog studio, fully produced! I can do the same kind of project now, and with better quality actually, with BIAB and a few good studio cats for a fraction of that cost. Don't misunderstand, big studios have their place in the industry, but for singer/songwriters, for whom cost is a definate consideration, BIAB is cost effective and provides impressive results in the right hands.

We're all about helping budding artists and veterans discover new ways to get their material out to their fans with the smallest overhead possible. BIAB is a major player in making that happen. Next month we've invited the local Songwriter's Circle to meet at one of the local recording studios to play with some of the new recording gear. A big part of this "working meeting" will be using BIAB to create songs. I'm hoping they'll all download a free evaluation copy and check out the capabilities of BIAB for themselves. I think when we show them what they can do with it, they'll be hooked.

Thanks again for your nice comments.

Bob