Thanks again all. I'm taking into account everyones comments and I'll do a little bit of experimenting but I wouldn't be surprised if this one stays as is. If I get any serious interest in this, it can be edited for commercial play.

I understand everyones concern about form. As a song writer, I grapple with that all the time. I also know that you can get a bit wrapped up in it too, losing sight of pure music. We writers tend to get too hung up on it at times. It's not always about a perfect radio play length wrapped up neatly in three minutes flat that makes a perfect song. I've written TONS of songs that fit that mold. For this track in this current form, it's really about enjoying the MUSIC. So before my typical analytical song form brain took over yet again, I went with what I was hearing being great performances and I'll probably stick with my decision not to interfere with that. That is after all what I was most interested in accomplishing with this one. If the solo spots sucked or were boring, it would be no contest- they'd be shortened up. But they don't. They are fun and very tasty. And because I've listened to this a LOT now, they've become a staple of the tune as well.

Tell you what, for my next track I'll go back to the neat and tidy form we all know and love, ok? LOL! Remember folks, in the end it's about the music too. Writers can lose sight of that simple fact when we're in the trenches with thousands of other writers churning out the status quo, insisting that form must encompass a certain structure every time. There's always time to fit a square peg into a square hole in other tunes. When I play this track, I just sit back and enjoy the performances.

Thanks again for spinning this one and your comments. I take all of them into consideration. I'm a collaborator at heart, which is why unlike some people, biab and real tracks don't bother me in the least. I feel like it's just real people that I would have had in my studio or hired anyway. PG music just made it a bunch easier!

Btw Ian- I wrote up those lyrics mostly for you, considering your request to do so in another thread! LOL!

Dan