O.K. I have Band in a Box 2010.5 Mega pak with RealBand , and some RealTracks , for Windows , the downloaded versions. I have Vista.
I use as a soundcard, and to record my voice : CI 2 of Steinberg , where my headphones are plugged in , in general . I also have a microphone, but in general , it s not plugged in , unless I want to record, or something else.

I ,BTW, also have FL Studio , which I would like to use it , with Band in a Box , and as I understand , also Realband .
BTW, my main focus right , is to prepare a decent DEMO to get a record deal.
I also want to mention that my computer has a problem with the sound, and for example, when I plug my headphones on the computer, I still can hear the speakers of the computer.

I took the MIDI Input Driver CI 2 Steinberg , and the output Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth . I f I choose CI2 Steinberg as the output, it doesn t work as I want , but if I chose as the output Micro GS Wa synth + CI2 Steinberg , Ithink it s O.K. Don t understand much in all that, but when I hear it works, that s already a lot for me

Another thing, with RealBand , sometimes I need to change the volume of my souncard, and I cannot change the volume in the computer (maybe this is for only the drums, or the other instruments, not sure) . A problem that I don t have with Band in a Box
Thanks for your patience
Daniel