Quote:

I also want to mention that my computer has a problem with the sound, and for example, when I plug my headphones on the computer, I still can hear the speakers of the computer.

Another thing, with RealBand , sometimes I need to change the volume of my souncard, and I cannot change the volume in the computer (maybe this is for only the drums, or the other instruments, not sure) . A problem that I don t have with Band in a Box
Thanks for your patience
Daniel

The first issue is a setting in your Windows sound system. You should be able to right-click the speaker icon and get some settings there to define that.

The second issue may be because in Realband you do not have the same MIDI and audio drivers selected as the system is using. It is possible to select drivers for RB that are different than Windows is using. These are found under Options-preferences-audio-drivers and options-preferences MIDI devices. If you want them to work the same as in BiaB you'll need to make sure the same ones are selected in RB as in BiaB and (if applicable) click the 'Move selected device to top' button so that device becomes the default device in RB. During installation RB has to guess which available device you want to use.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome