Ian, thank you for your thoughts. I know exactly what you're talking about. Before real tracks I did all my own instrument work. In a song like this, for the bridge I probably would have done an alternate groove such as half time, or maybe even some tasty drum cuts or something- building up to the chorus. This is my lack of expertise in using biab I think. I'm not sure how to coax everything I want arrangement wise, so at the moment the momentum kind of marches forward without much variation. I try to create change ups and I'll probably get better at it as I learn how to manipulate the software better. I also had a real challenge with the form of this one too. Coupled with the fact that a good country tune is a neat and polished short story, it needs to have good form chart wise too. I had a tough go of it with this one. It takes me a little long to get to the hook, as well as the double chorus in the end- it's a lot coming at you for 4 minutes which is a wee bit long too. But in the end, writing and form aside, the concensous in my world is that this particular song is about as viable a hit country song as any other out there at the moment. In fact, a lot of current country makes me ill. This one hangs tight. We'll see. Thank you for your thoughts Ian. Much appreciated.

Dan