Hi Bob,

Am I the Dan you're referring to? I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. In fact, I took your cue saying you were happy that I took an interest. I'll take the song down. I'm not sure what you mean about a modern bridge or structure compared to anything else. All I felt was that coming out of the solo, maybe going to the bridge would work well. That's not modern compared to anything else. It's just a choice. I think you have an absolutely wonderful song. But I felt that it got just a little drawn out coming out of the solo to another verse, then to a bridge, then to the final chorus. I understand studying the older songs. That's a good thing. But then you have to balance that with the song that's before you, and how it's unfolding. Being into producing as well, I think about everything when it comes to an overall production and simply flip things around to see if it's working the best it can. That's not modern- that's servicing the song. But you're right too. Once a song is posted, it becomes a drag to have to field criticism all the time. Been there. When the writer says it done, it's done. I'm probably the culprit with all this. I'm used to a different kind of forum where writers go back and forth about things. I think from now on here, I'm just gonna hold my tongue and say nice song, or not comment at all.

So Bob- nice song!

Dan