another midi jazz fakebook. the fake book could resemble the actual v1 jazz fakebook in terms of song list. also it would preload the arrangement of the solo into BIAB with a few different single notes solos to choose from, a solo guitar arrangement, a solo piano arrangement, real tracks backing variations (like a couple of styles to pick from per song- slow swing, fast swing, bossa and everything relative, solo, mel, etc, could be based around that choice). all the backing could be real tracks, and the melody/solos would be midi for educational benefit. if there is some way possible to develop midi notation for what the RT is soloing then by all means, that is want EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE, but until then...

i know all this is already possible in BIAB, but coming up with the book to preload saves a lot of time manually entering melodies, and trying to choose midi solos to learn licks from. i think this is probably what your fakebooks already do, but i have never bought them because the song lists are kinda weak compared to the actual volume 1 fake book song list (that is what we want)!

all this is kinda looking at BIAB from a learning tool angle, which is a huge benefit of BIAB. I know I would definately buy these if you made them available!

Thanks guys
Justin