Remember, this is a true story that just happened to me tonight !!!!!!!!!!

I ran out of beer, and then I remembered that I liked to play pool at the same time! It just so happens that Jo-Jo’s Bar and Grill is only about a mile and a half down the road! I decide to “hoof” it down to Jo-Jo’s.

Since the hour is late, there’s nobody left but two biker’s and a couple of girls. So I walk up to the first biker and ask him if he would like to play some pool. He’s too drunk to communicate. So I ask the second biker to play, and before he can respond the girl sitting next to him asks me if I’m ready to get my ass kicked! Since she has a pool stick in her hand, I’m willing to take a 50/50 chance that she means playin' pool. LOL.

She wins the first game. I win the second and third. She is winning the fourth, but it isn’t finished, but she asks me if I’ve ever played “tournaments”. I told her the only “tournament” I’d ever played in was ping pong, and that some “Asian” guy had kicked my ass.

She looks me square in the eye. There’s “Dim Lights, Thick Smoke, and Loud Loud Music”! ................ She ask’s me, “Where do you think I’m from”?, ......... in a not too friendly tone. For the first time, …………… I notice she’s Asian. I respond, “Did you catch the part about the Asian guy kickin’ my ass”?

She wins the fourth and fifth game.

The biker that I assumed was her boyfriend, (and the guy I’d been talkin’ to during the games), was just some guy tryin’ to pick her up. Fortunately for me, he was still tryin’ as I made a “graceful” exit at last call.

Now I remember why I stopped going to “Honky Tonks”. LOL.

The one and a half mile walk home was a quick one. I was rooting for the redneck biker to “score”. HEHE.

Just another Wed. night in WV. LOL.