now this would be a another topic to put up.eg:The most crazy place youve ever sung or played at.Here in Wales in the UK there are some wild places but not quite the gun toting venues as in some parts of the United States.I didnt play at this pub but a good friend of mine did who was never bothered about the look or reputation of a place he just loved to sing and play but even this caused him to rethink ever going back there.It was a pub in the Rhondda in Wales (I think it was called the Black Horse).He noticed that it was lacking female customers just men and all looking mean and with muscles like Arnold Schwarzenegger(yeah I googled his surname).After about a couple of songs they all started to strip off and within a few minutes 20 of them were up on the tables dancing about stark naked.After the night was over he talked to the bar owner and said what a wild night he was then informed that this particular pub was the haunt of all the bouncers (pub doormen)in the area and that Monday night was when they could let their hair down as they all worked on the weekends.I dont think he even went back for a second time.Frankie

AMD Athlon 7550 dual core
processor 2.51 ghz
1 87 gb ram
windows 7 Ultimate
yamaha rev 500 effects
tacam DP-24 DAW
Samson Resolv NF monitors
Yamaha PSR-620 Keyboard
Fender semi accoustic guitar