I would hope, that in developing the product, that it is not just a case of adding new features and new RealTracks and RDs, but in overcoming some of the serious limitations of the product.

Something that has been requested repeatedly for many years, has been the ability to change chords more than one per beat.

Not only on an even two per beat (on eighth notes), but quarter note triplets (three chord changes divide equally over two beats), even eighth note triplets (three changes in one beat), etc. (The former, quarter note triplet chord changes, is actually pretty common in music. Of course, not for the bulk of a song, but in special places.) (Perhaps sixteenth note changes too, four to a beat, but I don't think that is very common.)

This has been a serious limitation of BIAB for many years. People have come up with all sorts of work-arounds to try to get around the problem (none working out too well), but the basic problem really should be fixed.

I certainly hope product development is not only focused on RealTracks and RealDrums, but on overcoming serious long-term limitations with the application, such as inability to change chords more than one per beat.

Has that problem been fixed in BIAB 2011? (I hope so! That would give a reason to upgrade!)