Hi, all.

Below is a link to an instrumental version of an original entitled "Should A Gentleman Offer?"

Entire rhythm track is from BIAB. Since I can't play worth a darn, all overdubs were sequenced in PTW. Solo in middle is wholly BIAB genereated. The only thing that didn't come from PGMusic products was four instances of a downloaded tambourine wave file.

No vocals yet because I can't sing the lead after the key change--no matter how I try. Happily, the song stands up well as a feel-good instrumental.

However, I'm posting it here primarily because I NEED a referral to any male session singers you know of in the Houston, TX metro area. I can all the backing vocals, but I really need a dynamic lead to finish this demo. Michael Buble's newest pop releases are a good measure of what the lead should be able to do, but I can produce any male tenor with some confidence and attitude.

But, without a tip from you here at the forum, I've got to start beating the bushes -- 'cause I just cannot pull this vocal off myself this time :0)

Thanks,

Byron

http://www.broadjam.com/player/player.php?play_file=21854_496771

Windows 7; BB2009; PTv12; Yamaha Portable Grand piano YPG535; E-MU 0404 soundcard & PatchMix DSP Mixer software; Shure PG58 microphone; Behringer Xenyx 802 mic preamp mixer