Band-in-a-Box 2020 for Mac New Feature - Feature Browser
Clicking on the new button at the top of the screen or pressing the / return keys opens the Feature Browser. This dialog lists many features in Band-in-a-Box and allows you to browse them, find the feature by text filter, read descriptions about the feature, find how to launch the feature, access to the online information or video about the feature, and do more.
In this dialog, you will see:
- Text filter.
- Info on how to launch the feature from the toolbar, menu, hotkeys and/or other means.
- Memo with description about the feature.
- [Manual] button that links to online information about the feature.
- [Video] button to launch a video. (Tip: over 80 topics have videos, and you can type the word “video” in the filter to find them.)
- A graphic showing the feature.
- [Do It] button that will launch the feature.
This dialog helps in the following situations.
- You know about a feature but don’t know how to find it. Just type a part of the feature name and you’ll see the hotkeys, menu, and toolbar info on how to launch it. For example, if you want to launch the Chord Builder but don’t know how to do it, type “builder” in the filter box, and you will quickly find the Chord Builder.
- You are exploring available features for Band-in-a-Box. For example, if you are a guitar player, type the word “guitar” and you’ll see what’s available.
- You prefer “one-stop-shopping” and would like to launch features from the same dialog.
- You are learning the program and like to browse or watch videos about topics you’re interested in.
- You can’t remember hotkeys and want to review them.
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
Q: How do I get the latest version of Band-in-a-Box?
A: We have packages for first-time or existing customers. Use the convenient chart to find the right package for you.
Q: If I purchase the UltraPAK or UltraPAK+, do I really get a free USB Hard Drive for no additional charge?
A: Yes, Band-in-a-Box is pre-installed on a USB 3.0 hard drive. You can use it directly from the hard disk, or copy it to your computer.