Quote:

Hi Rharv,
I had a listen to your song created from BIAB .The drums sounded great and the vocals were excellent but the bass did not seem all that heavey through my sound system When i listened through my head phones on my mixer it self the bass was some what better. Did you work that song ? Did you run it through realband to ajust E Q mid,High and low or was that at flat response much like the demos on line ? Thanks for sharing

Regards,
Greg

The above statement in bold, plus the fact that your report a nice full sound from inputs other than the computer, seems to be telling us that whatever your problem is lies within your PC.

Just telling us, "Dell Inspiron" doesn't give enough info for me to search out your actual system specs and thus be able to recommend a sound device that meets your requirments of working and playing well with the system. "Inspiron" covers a wide range of their products, at this point I'm not even sure if you have a full size desktop or a compact or slimline or maybe even a laptop.

Locate the actual Dell model designation numbers and post that here exactly as the mfr has put it on the cabinet. From there I should be able to search the Dell website support pages and be able to scope out whether or not you have an extra slot available and more importantly, of what type, could be PCI, but these days a newer machine might just be touting the newer PCIe slot. Or it might only have USB connect available for such.

Once we have the actual model designation nailed, then we can look into aftermarket sound devices and hopefully can come up with something that is both fully capable and also doesn't break the bank account.

--Mac