Hi bharris

On tips and tricks there was a thread about using JABB with BIAB and i put how using VST as it was better then DXi one thing i did mention that if you just use instruments to play the back it was fine but when i started to play the extra tracks ie melody and soloist i had trouble my system just did not allow it

since then i have changed all my system aroundbecause i was have problems and now find JABB will not play atall every thing looks as though its working the midi is moving in Kontact 2 on all the chasnnels but i am not gettin any sound what so ever, weather something has changed with the later versions of BIAB i don`t know and thats why i gave up trying and changed to Ketone SD2 where you dont get any problems atall

I was hoping that the new ARIA that Garittan have produced was going to be the anwser we where all looking forward that JBBB and GPO would be a lot easier to use but has not happerned as we can not get hold of ARIA unless you buy something you don`t need if you have JBBB and GPO you can not get get hold of Aria which i think is sad

I spent many hours trying to get them to work and PG did a lot of work trying to get them to be compatible and upto a point they succeeded but when you get a modual that you plug in and it works just like that what is the point in spending for ever try ing to make something sound as it shold without much sucess my veiw is that your wasting your time ,time is for making music not m trying to make it sound better and not getting any where because i have not got the knolwledge to do so

regards Dave Hoskins

I always play the right notes but not always in the right order