OMG guys.

I spoke a bit with some guys here and I think we got the sound figured out...trumpetwise.

However, I'm still having this "no plugins doing anything for awhile" in the Merge...to Stereo Wave.

It's the problem that seemed to have been fixed with "Consolidate..." and "Save As."

I've got a .SEQ that I can't seem to kick in with this.
I even tried to export all the tracks individually, then put them one by one into a new .SEQ, load up the VSTs (load group) and that didn't work, either.

One thing I did notice is that the output of the merge is MONO, too. Maybe this is something else to go on?

Incidentally, the one track that was stereo successfully went out as stereo when I exported just that track. Interesting. And frustrating.

Thanks in advance,

John

EDIT: more useful info:

If I have the VST open on the screen when the merging is taking place, I can visually see the plug in go blank (no convolution happening) as it seems to be initializing when the "song start." This happens when I hit the play button, too but it comes to life faster than when it's merging. When merging, it takes SEVERAL seconds to come to life and by this time, the song is 1/2 merged already.

I replaced that with PGReverb, and it stays on the whole time I see.

BUT, still mono!

Last edited by jjcousin; 11/27/13 10:36 PM.