Although I haver credit card in hand I can't seem to purchase BiaB 2014.

None of the retailers will have it in stock for awhile. I'm not in panic mode since I have other music projects to complete, but Matt And Mac are so good at promoting BiaB, ( Note to PG: They deserve a commission), I decided to order the EverythingPak online from PG Music.

Last night I filled in all the info including CC number, then hit the "Go for it" button. It came with an error message saying that my credit card could not be accepted.

I've been using it all over on my visit to Nashville with no issues so I assumed the card was still good. (I have a high limit and pay in full every month.)

This morning I called PGM sales and was immediately put on hold. After a 9:55 minute wait (my max is 10 minutes), a very nice Lady started taking my info.

The credit card was again rejected. I was told that it happens a lot because they are in Canada. (I buy stuff in Europe all the time with no problems).

I was told to contact my credit card company to authorize the transaction and then call back again.

Since I'm on vacation, I'll just wait for my vendor to get it in.

Wally G

Last edited by Wallyg; 12/06/13 06:15 PM.

Yamaha Montage 6 Roland J80, D50, Integra 7, BK-7m, FR-8X, 1967 Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat, Fender 1965 Twin Reverb reissue, Selmer Trumpet, Akai EWI, Studio One 4

My WEB Site: www.gontowski.com/music