Guenter,
Thanks. I appreciate your compliment on the harmonies. Background vocals are always difficult for me.

Lawrence,
Thanks for listening. I'm glad you liked it.

Herb,
Thanks. I was a big John Denver fan back in the day and still love his music. No doubt I was influenced by "Calypso" and "Flying for Me" when I wrote this song.
Cool that you can see to launched from Wallops Island from your home. I can see them from here in Maryland also.
You're right on the mark about the Carrington event. DSCOVR should be tough enough for that level event, but even if it isn't it would have done it job for us.

Alyn,
I appreciate your kind words. Thanks.

Rob,
I glad you liked it. I just had to look up CooloolaCove. I'll bet it's a beautiful place.

Greg,
Thanks. The subject is a bit different from what I've done in the past but I may be doing more like this one.

Janice and Bud,
Yep, I'm a real space geek too. I count myself very lucky to be able to work in the industry.

VideoTrack,
Thanks. I've been meaning to write something in 3/4 6/8 time for a while. I actually had trouble with BB in this regard. I also produce a score and lead sheet for my songs but I couldn't get BB to make the time signature 6/8. The music came out fine but the notation is weird as a result.