Originally Posted By: Lee Batchelor
Hi again guys,

The lines appear when you select Lyrics below in the Print Options dialog box. Why are they there? Can we get rid of them??

You are quite correct about the lines appearing when you select "Lyrics Below". I was the vert first to comment after the new upgrade 434 was issued and I raised the same complaint. Since nobody said anything or offered a solution, I thought it must be some peculiarity of my operating system. So I am pleased that someone else has now confirmed that it is a general problem.

I always use note-based lyrics and I have discovered a fix, even though it does sound a bit strange. All you have to do is leave the all the other settings the same and select "Lyrics Above". The lyrics are then below and the line disappears - strange a solution as it may seem. It works for both treble and bass clef lead sheets.

In respect to lead sheets, there is one good thing about the latest update 434 in that you can now at least use the "Print" button to "Print Options" window. With the previous release 433 this was not functioning and it was necessary to use the "Lead Sheet Window".

Grah Jive Talk
"Don't worry baby, they'll swing their arses off."