Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
What isn't needed is a remake of the GUI. This has been done and well received. What is needed is a series of video tutorials to explain how to use the software. Most people have no trouble doing the basics, but if you delve deeper, Band-in-a-Box can do many other things.

So anyway, we are planning a series of video tutorials to explain various aspects of the programs. One of which would be the StylePicker, where we show you why sorting columns will still list RealStyles first, and then the older MIDI styles. (because most people use RealStyles and don't want to see MIDI styles), and how this is configurable.

That is an excellent answer to many of the problems beginners and older users like myself would benefit. I hope these videos start with the bare basics for beginners but also will run into the more advance uses of BiaB. I know there are things in BiaB that I haven't looked at yet videos are the best way for me the learn.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware