Originally Posted By: Notes Norton
My question is, why do people hate Win 10?

MS it's the company you love to hate. Reasons? No need no reason to hate. Hate and reason are mutually exclusive.

Win10 seems to work well, and some of my apps run much faster on it.

That's my experience as well. Studio One and the new Cakewalk by Band Lab run faster on win 10 than either Win 7 or 8.1. That's a fact. Can't argue it.

What's wrong about Win10 that some people hate it so much?

What I've gathered by this post is lack of knowledge of the OS. Including the oh, so maligned "forced update".

I've been running the Win OS since 3.1 and only the poor mantained or wrongly set-up machines exhibited some kind of what it may be considered a "malfunction", although I've never, ever had a machine stop working because of an update. The only problems I've encountered were all caused by not-well-coded 3rd-party apps and/or hardware drivers.

The people considerng the lack of benefit of an ever-evolving OS, shaping the future by responding to new ways to use it, are simply too petty and narrow-minded to even take'em seriously.

The way of the evolution is: evolve or die. Ruthless, but a sure way to ensure that future generations are better equipped to withstand the new challenges that evolution will present us that can't even being imagined at present time.

Last edited by LtKojak; 06/19/18 10:00 PM.

Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
Milano, Italy
https://soundcloud.com/theodore-kojak/tracks
Hy-Bro Test Sound Files