Fakebook Pro is amazing. $3 from the Amazon app store. It is partially integrated with irealpro and is preloaded with their jazz and pop/rock playlists. But the really big deal is access to a boatload of other playlists in many genres fully indexed and ready to go. I spent the evening installing 7 or 8 of these that are 400-500 songs each. Those along with the irealpro playlists has to add up to 4-5,000 songs. And that is just to start. Fakebook Pro also has the ability to import anything you want from handwritten cheatsheets or pages from a music book you can take a pic of with your phone, or online or from a scanner or whatever. I found a bunch of songs I wanted in the irealpro forum that are not part of the preloaded playlists. All I did is click on the share icon, hit pdf and Fakebook Pro is listed as one of the destination options so it's an instant transfer that gets integrated into the master song list.

Am I ever going to play 5,000 songs, of course not but I'm an active gigging player and I'll get called by either people I know or a referral. If this huge list includes a new bands list it's a big help.

I really cannot believe I didn't do this sooner. I was afraid of the cost and learning curve I guess but $149 for a pretty nice 10" tablet and a no brainer access to all that content is really, really cool.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.