Steve and Bob,

That is pretty funny--really--and you both are probably more than 100% right in whatever direction you are coming from. There is a lot of delusion out there in the Starmaker Universe.

HOWEVER:

As for myself, I long ago decided that I am only doing this for fun, and as a great hobby. I have NO preconceptions (or delusions) that anything is going to happen with ANYTHING I do in this market beyond having some fun and getting some streams.

Still, ya never know. Someone here might get lucky, so I do not want to be discouraging to anyone. I don't think discouraging people, or yourself even, is healthy.

Yes, I do believe that about 99.999999 percent of what is going on in today's world is a business model based on hype and delusion, really. It cuts across all industries. Apple has built a fortune on it--but that's another tale.

But that's not going to stop me, personally, from having fun.

So yeah, I have been shown to a lot of music supervisors and have not made a dime. Haven't given that a second thought. I have about a gazillion more songs to write for fun. I just like to play them back for myself.

I have to get my good music from somewhere, don't I?

smile