Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor

Much appreciated.

Enter another problem... being mute, I can't use the phone. You are beginning to see the insurmountable obstacles that I encounter. My main means of communication is via email. I seriously doubt if these sources are willing to be Bob's answering service. I would gladly try email if I had their email addresses.

Thanks for trying though.

Hi Don,
I did not realize that you are mute.

It seems that all of the branches of CAA (the agency which represents both Bob and Jakob), do not publish any form of email addresses for any of their agents or other employees, which I can understand now that I think about it.

However, I found a link on the CAA page to a form which seems to ask about what kind of 'business' one has with Bob. I am including the link to this form, and have not gone further with it.

Bob Dylan CAA page

I wonder if there is also a way to get something to Jakob without going through CAA.

Don't forget that these days these are the channels to contact these people. If you fill out the form above and there is space to do so, I would say that you are trying to contact Brian Greenbaum (his actual agent at CAA), and that you are mute, so email is the only way that you can communicate.

I would also include the details you have discussed here about being in HS with Zimmy (mention the name of the HS), and mention the names of other friends of his or mutual friends or yours - things that make you sound plausible and authentic. And of course mention the intro./riff that you taught him.

Good luck, and if I come up with any other suggestions I will let you know.

Last edited by drutgat; 10/13/18 05:25 PM.

"If The Beatles or the 60's had a message, it was 'Learn to swim'. And once you've learned - swim!"
John Lennon