Hi Greg,

I was away from the forum for several weeks (Di's health issues) and missed this amazing song when you originally posted it. I am so happy someone brought it back to the first page.

Sometimes a song is more than a fabulous voice accompanied by equally gorgeous music and delivery. When it draws you into the music and you suddenly and inescapably become the object of the story, you live it as though it really is you and you totally forget it's a song - that's as good as it gets.

Not only are we, here on these forums, blessed and privileged to hear you and your incomparable skills, this whole thing called music is the real benefactor of your talent. Music is only what we make it - and you make it special. You've shown us what music can and should be. There have been two songs in my near 72 years I have held near and dear for the great majority of those years. There are now three.

Thank you.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops