pipeline,
interesting workaround, but I believe this will not solve rendering individual VSTs channels to Wav from BIAB.
Right now, BIAB exports those channels! The problem is it steals drums and channel 12 I think and incorporates
VST channels to BIAB mixer, making things sloppy. All they (they?) have to do is duplicate melody channel and make it independent, not associated with any stuff on the mixer except for master volume.

Strange that there is a communication with big and small companies between developers and those little human beings (like me, for example) who are using their products. A good example is Cakewalk. I was struggling with one particular bug, that was messing with my workflow for some time. I tried posting it on forum several times, but did not help. Then, I gathered all information and appealed to chief engineer directly. Yes, it took time, but not years smile I got the issue fixed in recent update. That alone flashes word "respect!" in my mind. Just saying...

I got a feeling that community members care more about fellow users than the folks listed as "developers" on BIAB "about" page.

From Wikipedia: Software developer. First line reads:
A software developer is a person concerned with facets of the software development process, including the research, design, programming, and testing of computer software.