Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Tom,

Welcome to the Showcase.

A very nice start with BIAB. Good balance in your mix - everything clear and "in a good place". Sounds good.

Stretching instrument recorded for 85 bpm to almost twice their original speed (to 140 in your case) does have a tendency to make them sound a bit busy at time (and for some instruments you might get a bit of "wobble"/artifacts - though I don;t hear that here). I imagine using instruments (RealTracks) near the tempo of your song would give you instruments that "breath" a bit more... (I understand your decision to start with the ProPak).

The video is fun to follow along with. How was that made?

fj

Thanks, Floyd! I'm glad you liked it and didn't hear any major problematic issues with the arrangement. To create the video, I played the melody in MuseScore and used ActivePresenter to capture the video and audio as it was being played. Both programs are free to download and use, but ActivePresenter does charge if the videos created are used for commercial purposes (which I'm not doing at the present time).

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V