Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Ain't it good to find out that the folks on this forum are cool folks in person and not axe murderers?

BTW.... I was less than 2 hrs down the road. You're welcome here any time as well and I have moved from the small town. I'm out here on 28 acres of wooded land. Much better for hiding the bodies..... for my dog to find of course.

FWIW, Herb... I did think of inviting you, but I wasn't sure how long Eddie would be in town, and that's a pretty long drive (seemed longer than 2 hours when I drove it). Plus, I don't think you are retired yet, so I figured your ability to get away on short notice would be minimal. But... we did think of you. David Snyder too.

One of these summer weekends you should host a jam session and let whatever forum members who can make it pitch tents and camp for the weekend <-bad sentence structure, but hopefully not so bad the point is lost

We could call it HERBFEST

Herbfest.... hummmmmm ....... bring your own herb? I like that.

Interesting idea for the open invite to forum members to come and hang out and jam.

I do still run the business but it's slowed down a bit... kinda let things go and that's fine.... I call it being semi-retired. I can often move my schedule around to accommodate the things I want to do. As long as I have the money to pay the bills and do what I need and want.... life is good. Today for example..... play with the features of the new 2019 BB and then pull about 500 feet of wire to the gate for grid power and video intercom so I don't have to run out and open the gate for visitors. I also want to get into the path in the woods and work on grinding more of the smaller brush and clean that up.... so much to do and so little time.... especially when you are a professional at procrastination like me.

edit: glad you did think of me and Dave. No problem.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 02/07/19 05:20 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.