Originally Posted By: Pipeline

So do you want to output to Video Karaoke ?

Yes, and I use already Karafun for that, thank's to all the great help from you...;)

You can get the lyrics and chords in Reaper but not something you can render to video.
Yeah, I'm working on that right now...;) But that works also pretty well in BB. Could it be possible to replace the color in the BB Big lyric window, with an Image? If those color background there is just an image in a folder somewhere, it could be possible to change it?

Can you screen capture the big lyrics window in BB with Active Presenter (free)
Yes, after reading that post the other day, I did download it, and so far so good for capturing my screen...

I also found a work around for my other problems mention in my post.. I convert the PDF sheets to BOTH XML and Midi.. Then I take in the XML files first, so that I have the chords right.. THEN I import the channels I need from the midifile.. (Mainly the melody track) So no need to try to separate the melody track out from the XML imported tracks....Learned that one from Noel...;) There IS a menu in importing XML to select only ONE channel, BUT, after selecting only the ONE I want, a message coming up, saying; "The "Load all tracks to Melody" setting is enabled. All tracks (including unselected ones) will be loaded to the Melody track" So WHERE do I disable THAT ??? How do I import ONLY ONE track to BB from a XML file ??? THAT would help me a lot to know...;)

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.