Like Dave, I'm using a pair of Senheisser cans. I don't have my recording gear hooked up to the internet.
The new mix seems much better though the Waves plug has given the rhythm guitar a chorus effect to create the stereo image and that takes away from the spritely, nimbleness of the rhythm playing. I'd suggest generating a very simple strum from the same set of RTs to balance the original rhythm but it's not essential - just my preference.
I also reckon you could pop the solo up the middle as the mix leans to the right in that section.
The REAPER de-esser treatments in that video work a treat BUT the 1st one can be hard to dial in. I used it for three projects before dumping it for the treatment demonstrated after the 9 minute mark. It I use all the time now. It's VERY easy to recognize a sibilant waveform after just a few minutes - that speeds up the process a bit. ALWAYS be careful when de-essing - no matter what system - as a little too much will make the singer sound like they have a lisp.
Oh, doing that sort of detailed editing - it's probably best to work with headphones and review on monitors. There's also the pencil technique which, when combined with a spit screen, reduce "plosives" quite a bit.

Oh, sibilance - I'm CLEARLY oversensitive to it.

Last edited by rayc; 10/04/19 12:54 AM.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe