The only DAW I've spent a significant amount of time with is Cakewalk (formerly Cakewalk Sonar Platinum). One of the handy features I've come to rely on in Cakewalk is multiple files will remain open until closed in Cakewalk. And one really handy aspect of having multiple files open is it becomes very simple to cut and paste sections of files between two or more files. I've come to take it for granted. It's a lot like the way we all use word processors these days to cut and paste text. We all assume that any word processor worth being called such can perform this simple feat.

Sadly, BiaB can't. Or at least I haven't figured out yet how to do it. I'm aware of the box one can check to allow multiple instances of BiaB to run. And I assumed the first time I loaded multiple instances that this would be a way to do a bit of cut and pasting. But I found out to my deep disappointment that this wasn't to be. I mean, what's the point in having more than one instance if you can't share data between files?

Anyway, that's my wish. Multiple files so that data can be shared between them. Oh, and if this is a feature that already exists, then please let me know what I need to know so I can do this.