I have a quick question for all of you. When it comes to truth in advertising, I don't have to worry too much. With what I do, I have guidance from my clients and ultimately they ok the lyrics. No worries there for me.

That being said, I don't know how things work with the internet. There is a product I really like, that I have used in before. I wasn't planning on getting it right now but I got an email saying it is over half off..."Now only $10/mo." Cool! Nope. It was NOT cool!

I clicked on the link and it's $10 a month when averaged out for the year, which is billed annually ($120). To be fair, they do offer the option to go monthly (on their web page not the email) for a mere $90 a month. Really? mad

(EDIT) As pointed out, I didn't post my question. Lol! Opps! Is this the sort of thing you tackle with a company?

There's one side of me that says, if it's wrong, do something about it. All it takes is enough good people that do nothing....but maybe I'm not that good person. lol

The other side of me says "seriously? It's not much money. Not worth dealing with."

So my take away thus far has been...

1st-I really dislike this form of marketing. It makes me not want to do business with the company at all. Had they, at a minimum, gave indication of that in their email...maybe. I still think it's very misleading. Especially since they actually have a monthly option and it's 900% higher! Yes, percentages are more dramatic; but also puts things in perspective.

2nd-This TOTALLY shows why I love PG Music. There is no better company out there when it comes to understanding and going beyond for their customers!

Last edited by HearToLearn; 12/29/19 05:49 AM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.