>Do you have the Audiophile hard drive?
Yes, I do have it

>If so the RTs in external drive:\bb\realtracks are pretty clearly labeled.
No, not really. They're labeled by instrument, while I'd need a genre label (just like those assigned to RealTracks sets), to leave out all of the music genres I'm not interested in.

>I’m not clear yet on your reference to WAV and WMA files. If you don’t copy the WAV files, you won’t have the audiophile quality. Please elaborate.
WAV files take up a lot of HD space. I want the files on my PC drive, do not want to have to plug the BIAB drive every time I have to use it. And I'd like to be able to install only the music genres I need (to be clearer: I do not need all of the jazzy, latin, stuff, which adds up to the vast majority of the RealTracks).

>There is your answer. Install BiaB onto your hard drive and leave all of the RTs and RDs on the USB drive. This way all of them will be available to you. Plus you could use the WAV versions of your RTs!
Same as above.

>I think the 'sets' really only come into play when purchasing the RTs separately.
So you're basically telling me that, after spending the kind of money that goes with purchasing an Audiophile license, there is no way to install specific RealTracks sets only? That does not make much sense.