Originally Posted By: MarioD
I never heard of Diane Birch either. She is fantastic. I must have missed that Daryl's House episode.

You an find the songs she did with Daryl on youtube somewhere. The version of Noting But A Miracle on LFDH was a better performance than on her album.

Did you like Pesco on guitar better than Theriot? I don't know why he made that change. I exchanged some emails with Pesco after it happened and he said it just came out of the blue and Daryl told him simply and tersely "I am going to make a change." and that was that. Eliot Lewis comes in to play small venues around Cleveland and I asked him and all he said was "Daryl makes those calls. It's his band." The tone in his voice was kind of a resigned tone of "But I wouldn't have done it."

My favorite 5 were Diane Birch, Chris Daughtry, Grace Potter, Joe Walsh and The O'Jays. The last 2 because of the local ties. It wasn't until Joe replaced Glenn Schwartz on The James Gang that they broke, and the O'Jays were/are legendary here. There's a story that hoes with the O'Jays but it's best not told in a public forum. It takes a dark turn toward the end.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.