Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
For anyone who might have a similar issues in the future:

This is going to sound really strange I bet, but is the computer that you are running Windows 10 on perhaps a laptop? There are some things that can be checked such as minimum processor states. A lot of laptops that run Windows 10 on them are set to 5% instead of 100%, and this seems to happen the most with laptops due to their options for how they operate when plugged in versus being on battery life. Even if you aren't running these programs from a laptop, it could still be worth checking out. Setting the minimum and maximum processor states to 100% has certainly resolved this issue for others. It may not for you, but it is definitely worth trying so I do suggest looking into that if you haven't yet.

Thanx for this reminder Ember. I just got my desktop music computer back from the shop and sure enough the minimum setting was 5%. I had forgotten about that setting.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware